Things to Do
Logan Lodge features these guest amenities:
- Indoor swimming pool - A great place to relax with family
or friends. The pool is open to lodge guests and is no deeper
than five feet.
- Hot tub
- Fitness Center - Complete with dumbbells and bench,
treadmills, recumbent bicycle, and LCD TV
- Knee Hockey - A dedicated area indoors at the lodge for 'game time' fun zone.
Chief Logan State Park
Less than a ten
minute drive from Chief Logan Lodge. Chief Logan State Park is located
on Old Logan Road off of US 119.
- Outdoor swimming pool with waterslide
- Game Courts
- Museum in the Park
- Wildlife Exhibit
- Summer Outdoor Amphitheater featuring “The Aracoma Story”
Hatfield McCoy Recreation Area
Nearby trailhead for Hatfield-McCoy Trails.
Trail passes are sold at Chief Logan Lodge front desk.
Cabwaylingo State Forest
Water Ways Park
Miniature Golf, Waterslides and Archery Range
For other area attractions and interests